Golden Values and Pledge
Muswell Hill is underpinned by the values:
To our pupils we pledge:
At Muswell Hill Primary School, the staff and governors are working every day so that by the time you leave us:
- You will love learning new things, feel ready for the future and want to keep on learning.
- You will understand how you learn best, learn from your mistakes and how to persevere.
- You will know what it feels like to be motivated to be good at something, and to have achieved your very best.
- You will understand just how incredible you are! You will believe in yourself and have the confidence to follow your dreams.
- You will have grown as healthy and strong as you can, and you will know how to look after your body and your mind.
- You will know friendship and will have learned how to get along with other people.
- You and your family will be supported and cared for if you struggle or meet obstacles during your time with us.
- You will feel part of your community, proud of your school, and inspired to make a difference.
- You will leave Muswell Hill with lots of good memories and be the best version of yourself.